Monday, March 14, 2011

Overall wall stencil

Today I decided to stencil the back wall of my 'craft closet'.  I am not a very patient person so when I get an idea in my head I want to do it NOW.  Our little hometown does not sell stencils and rather than make a trip into Calgary, or wait the allotted shipping time when ordering online I decided to make my own stencil.  This was a very time consuming project with a lot of frustrations but the end result is just the same and voila - I got to finish it today.  The day I dreamed it up.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks really great! And I'm feeling so inspired after looking at your organization post :) Thanks for inviting me over, I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marci! Thanks for dropping by my blog to leave a comment. Hopefully, you can stop by regularly! :)

    I am IN LOVE with this stencil and have been considering making one of my own. You wouldn't happen to have your template for this stencil electronically would you? I would love to do this in my tiny powder room.

    ReplyDelete